Thank you for visiting the official website of Stephannie Beman. If you want to use this website, you must agree to conform to and be legally bound by the polices that are designed to inform you about how, when, and what personally identifiable information (PII) this website collects, use, and share that PII when you purchase an item from me, contact me, or otherwise use my services. If you disagree with any of the information below, do not use this site or services. Additional Shop Policies can be found here.
MINORS: By navigating and using this website you are confirming you are legally an adult in your country of residence, usually between the ages of 18 to 21 years old. Check Wiki Age of Majority article for more information. I do not provide services or sell products to children. If you are a minor, you may use this website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. Please do not provide me or other website visitors with any personal information. Please read and browse responsibly.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By navigating and using this website you agree that your use of StephannieBeman.com is at your sole risk. I disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to, any express warranties, statutory warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. I do not warrant that this website will always be available, access will be uninterrupted, be error-free, meet your requirements, or that any defects in this website will be corrected.
INDEMNIFICATION: You understand and agree that you will indemnify, defend, and hold me and my affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from your use of this website or your violation of these terms and conditions.
DATA I COLLECT: You are not required to submit any PII to use this website. However, the server for this website may collect data about your visit, your computer’s IP address, browser type, operating system, geographic location, referral source, pages visited, and other “analytics” data. I may review that data from time to time to understand how the website is used and to improve the website for users. I do not track users after they visit this site.
At your election, you may provide your email address to subscribe to receive emails from my newsletter or do anything else pertaining to this site. You may provide PII when you post a comment on this website, email address and name when you subscribe to a mailing list, and transactional information when ordering products and services from this website. You should be aware that anything you post and any PII you disclose in blog comments will be available for others to see, via the internet, around the world.
Some transactions between you and my website may involve payment by third party online payment services or goods. In such transactions, I will collect information related to the transaction (which you provide to me) as part of the course of doing business with you, including your name, billing and shipping address, telephone number, email address, payment information, details of the product that you’re ordering, and other information related to the transaction. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom orders, for example), if you contact me directly.
If at any time you would like to remove your PII from our database, you may unsubscribe from this blog by unfollowing directly or by clicking on the unsubscribe link.
WHY I COLLECT YOUR DATA & HOW I USE IT: I will take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss, misused or alteration of your PII. I will not share PII with third-parties nor do I do not store information I collect about your visit to this website for use other than to analyze content performance, targeting advertisements, and promotional purposes. However, there are some important exceptions to this rule. I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- to operate this website’s business activities. For example, I may use this data to contact you about services and products you’ve ordered, fulfill your order, send communications you signed up for, new services, or special offers, resolve disputes, troubleshoot issues, to provide customer support, and enforce this website’s policies;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services in Compliance with my policies. I use your information as necessary to comply with my obligations under the policies.
This website includes hyperlinks to other websites. I have no control over and am not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites and blogs.
INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE: Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your PII for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your PII with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms, and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Please do not disclose to me the PII of any other person without that person’s consent.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
- I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your PII to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
YOUR RIGHTS: If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your PII. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the PII I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your PII. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your PII upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your PII unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
AUTORESPONDERS: I may use autoresponders to communicate with you by e-mail. To protect your privacy, I use a verified opt-in system for such communications and you can always opt-out of such communications using the links contained in each autoresponder message. If you have difficulties opting out, you may contact me by sending an email, or sending us mail to the address listed below.
CONTENT OWNERSHIP & USE: All content on this website is owned by the author, Stephannie Beman. I claim all property and intellectual rights for this content, unless otherwise specified.
All information provided here is written to share information, personal experiences, opinions, thoughts, sell products, and entertain, and should not necessarily be relied upon and should not to be construed to be professional advice from me. I am not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. I do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information provided on this site or found by following any link on this site, and under no circumstances am I liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to this website, your website use, or the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
DO NOT copy content from this site without my permission, however, copying and quoting sections of this site is permissible so long as you provide attribution to me and a link back to this site. Any requests to use my content or complaints of intellectual infringement should be submitted to me by email or mail. Please describe in detail the alleged infringement, including the factual and legal basis for your claim of ownership.
Please be aware that I write romance stories for a living and that sometimes I post excerpts from those stories. These may be considered offensive to some readers and could be unsuitable for young readers. If you receive or view other content that is obscene or offensive, please contact me by email so that I can investigate the matter. I reserve the right to monitor, investigate, and remove obscene or offensive material posted to this website.
COMMENT POLICY: Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but I reserve the right to remove any comments from this site without notice if:
- I find them offensive, defamatory, obscene, abusive, vulgar, or in any way inappropriate.
- They contain language or concepts that I deemed offensive or don’t want on my website.
- They are deem to be spam or have excess links. Comments that include links relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the topic.
- They attack a person individually.
ANTI-SPAM POLICY: Not sure about you, but I hate unsolicited commercial e-mail, aka Spam or junk e-mail. It is a disservice to your product, service, customers you are trying to covert, and the Internet community. I fully endorse and comply with the requirements of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act), and all other applicable unsolicited commercial e-mail laws.
If you subscribe to my blog, newsletters, or other communications from my website, you will always have an option to unsubscribe immediately. If there is problems with unsubscribing from a communications or you have additional questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me and providing me with information relating to your concern.
STEPHANNIE’S OTHER WARNINGS:
- I swear. I might swear a lot. I’m not going to hold back or use #*@%. If I want to use ass, shit, hell, or any other cuss word or combination, I’m going to do it. Just so you know.
- I make up words and use strange combinations of them. It’s who I am.
- I’m entitled to my opinions as are you. But I will not argue with anyone over them. I don’t care who is right and who is wrong. You want to fight, please go somewhere else. (Yes, this is the mom in me coming out.)
- If you don’t like what I write or my opinions, go somewhere else. It’s that simple.
POLICY CHANGES: The terms of this policy may change from time to time. If such changes are made, I will notify you by a notice posted on our website’s home page of the changes that have been made. If you disagree with the changes that have been made, please contact me (by email, using a website contact form, or in writing by mail), and any changes made to this policy will not apply to information I have collected from you prior to making the changes.
If you are concerned about the topic covered by this policy, you should read it each time before you use this website. Any questions or concerns about this policy should be brought to my attention by sending an email and providing us with information relating to your concern.
HOW TO CONTACT STEPHANNIE BEMAN: For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Stephannie Beman, am the data controller of your PII. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me or alternately, you may mail me at:
PO Box 38
Roberston, WY 82944
ENTIRE AGREEMENT: These terms and conditions, including the policies incorporated herein by express reference, constitutes your entire agreement with us with respect to your use of our website. These terms and conditions were last updated on 07/31/2019.