Hi, my name is Stephannie Beman.
I’m a freelance graphic & book designer, and crafter who lives on a small ranch in Southwestern Wyoming. My services span a range of common needs for small businesses because I have a few interests that I’m passionate in pursuing and skilled at doing. Mainly graphic design, book design, and crafting. I have over 15 years experience in the book publishing industry, 8 years experience as a graphic designer, and 23 years experience creating, designing, and selling a variety of handcrafted products.
I work with individuals and small business owners to create effective designs that help grow your brand, sell your product or services, and relieve your workload so you have the time to create new products and doing what you do.
I offer logo design, packaging design (packaging, stickers, labels, tags, thank you cards, and business cards), digital design (infographics, logos, social media and website covers and visuals), and more!
I work with authors and small publishers to create simple, yet effective book designs that help target your audience, sell your books, and relieve some of your workload so you can focus on writing new stories and enjoy your passion.
I offer Book Cover design for Print and eBook, Interior Book and eBook Formatting & Layout, Book Blurb Writing, Critical Beta Reading, Series Bible Creation & Updating, Light Editing, Upload Assistance and Management on All Major Platforms (Amazon, Kobo, Nook, iTunes, Google Play)
Handmade Custom Orders
I work with individuals to create custom designs and home decor for their
Please be aware:
- My business days are Tuesdays – Thursdays. I do not work on designs Friday through Monday, or Holidays (US).
- My business hours are usually 8 am to 2 pm GMT/MT. But I also work around my family’s schedules and managing the ranch with hubby.
- I will do my best to answer your emails in a timely manner and keep you informed about my progress on your design or any problems so you’re never left in the dark. If there will be delays, I will let you know. Please do the same.
- If you want to talk to me on the phone, I will schedule phone calls ahead of time, otherwise, you might catch me when I am not at my office.
- If you have time constraints, we will talk about that when we are evaluating and planning your project. If I feel that I am unable to meet your needs in your allotted time frame, I will let you know that before taking your project.
- Please have all the information about your book ready ahead of the rough start date I gave you. I keep a running list of design projects with rough start and end dates. If I finish a project days or even weeks earlier than planned, I move to the next person on that list. However, if I don’t have what I need to start working on on your project when the time comes, I’ll pass your design project over for the next prepared person on my list.
Please be respectful to others and have everything ready and sent to me ahead of time, otherwise I will move on to the next project on my list so I don’t encroach upon their time.