Not the usual type of planner, the 2018 Writer’s Planner was created for other writers, but it can be used by anyone. It is a yearly and weekly planner that allows you to see what appointments you have for the week, keep track of those pesky tasks that you need to make sure you have done daily, and make a to-do list of projects and/or tasks you need to work on but have no specific time or day when it needs to get it done. There are also several sections for projects that you maybe working on at any given moment.
Inside you’ll find:
- Plan Ahead Section with a yearly overview, birthdays and anniversaries calendar.
- To-Do List for things you need to do this year & next year.
- Weekly Calendar Section for appointments, weekly projects and tasks.
- Contacts Section to keep track of the name, address, phone numbers, email addresses, and notes about the person.
- Online Tools Section to keep track of websites, usernames, and passwords.
- Notes and Plans Section for Gift List, Project Planning & brainstorming, notes & ideas, and sketches.
Purchase at Lulu for $13.99
Author: Stephannie Beman
Published: October 18, 2017
Interior Ink: Black & white
Weight: 1.33 lbs.
Dimensions (inches): 8.5 wide x 11 tall