I love hearing my readers, but before you email me, please check below to see if your question has already been answered. I get a lot of the same questions, and I’ve decided to put the answers in one easy-to-find-the-answers place!
Q: What book(s) are you currently working on?
The entire The Queen’s Rebellion Series. I have 5 books planned and I will be writing them all before I start preparing them for publishing.
- The The Warlord’s Daughter: Book 1 is done
- The Scout’s Captive: Book 2 is being written
- The Lost Heir: Book 3 is waiting to be finished
- The Empty Throne: Book 4 is waiting to be finished
- The Rebel Queen: Book 5 is waiting to be finished
You may check my Coming Soon page to see more.
Q) When will your next story be out? Why does it take you so long to publish your work?
My life is a little unsettled and very busy for the last few years. I’m working to get rid of most the distractions that keep me from writing and hopefully I succeed.
Q: Why aren’t you publishing short stories anymore?
There are three answers to that question:
- I’m tired of the complaints from people who didn’t read the description and though the story would be longer.
- As much as I love reading short stories, seeing the returns on them wasn’t boosting my self-esteem or desire to write them.
- I’m not sure that I’m any good at writing short stories. I’ve always been a bit of a novelist, even writing shorter fiction has failed in the end.
Q) Do you have sex in your books?
Most definitely. I like sex. I like writing about the sexual relationship of the characters. Depending on the book though, there might be more or less sex. My Lord Hades has four sex scenes. Loving Khyrsolia has one, though there is a lot of sexually charged scenes. Loving the Goddess of Love has about six sex scenes.
Q) When did you first consider yourself a writer?
In 2004 I read an article that stated that all those who write are writers, published or not. I started thinking of myself as a writer from that moment on.
Q) Is Stephannie Beman a pen name? Do you write under a pen name?
I’m almost afraid to answer that. *Worries if I might have a stalker* Um…no, Stephannie Beman isn’t a pen name. I do have some pen names though. Anne Johanson for my Fiction and Jonathan Arvidson (writing team) for Thrillers.
Q) Where can I buy your books?
I still have a question for you
Now if you’ve still got questions that weren’t answered on this page or you’d like a more in-depth answer to, use the contact form at the bottom of this page, or send me an email.