Thank you for looking into my services for you Book Design needs. It is my sincerest wish that every author who comes to me is completely satisfied with their finished design project and confident in their choice to continue asking me to create their future designs.
Please be aware:
- My business days are Tuesdays – Thursdays. I do not work on cover designs Friday through Monday, or Holidays (US).
- I will do my best to answer your emails in a timely manner and keep you informed about my progress on your design or any problems so you’re never left in the dark. If there will be delays, I will let you know. Please do the same.
- If you want to talk to me on the phone, I will schedule phone calls ahead of time, otherwise, you might catch me when I am not at my office.
- If you have time constraints, we will talk about that when we are evaluating and planning your project. If I feel that I am unable to meet your needs in your allotted time frame, I will let you know that before taking your project.
- Please have all the information about your book ready ahead of the rough start date I gave you. I keep a running list of design projects with rough start and end dates. If I finish a project days or even weeks earlier than planned, I move to the next person on that list. However, if I don’t have what I need to start working on on your project when the time comes, I’ll pass your design project over for the next prepared person on my list.
Please be respectful to others and have everything ready and sent to me ahead of time, otherwise I will move on to the next project on my list so I don’t encroach upon their time.
Let’s Get Started!
Please read my Terms of Service before completing the form below. Upon review of your project, I will send you a more in-depth questionnaire and set a rough start date for your project. Upon final approval of your project(s), I will send you an itemized PayPal Invoice for the balance to be paid before the release of the design. You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay the invoice.