This is where I am in my writing related goals for 2017. Updated 01/30/2017
Finish writing The Queen’s Rebellion Series
- The Warlord’s Daughter by February 1st (completed 01/5/2017)
- The Scout’s Captive by April 1st (in-progress)
- The Lost Heir by June 1st
- The Empty Throne by September 1st
- The Rebel Queen by December 31st
300,000 new words in 2017
- Jan 1: 943 words
- Jan 2: 1,269 words
- Jan 3: 0 words
Read 50 fiction & 5 non-fiction books this year.
- January 2017 Reading List (4 fiction books)
1 writing craft related ecourse or workshop before the end of the year (haven’t picked a course yet)
Create an inspiring work space (slideshow of inspiration is in-progress)
Keeping a work journal (merged this goal with the planners)
Use my planners to track what I did that day, plan what I want to get done, set my writing goals at the beginning of every month, and review my goals weekly to see where I can make improvements.
Be a healthy writer through daily exercise, making healthier meal choices, drink more water, maintain my meditation and affirmation practice.