A few months back I mentioned that the rest of the Wild Hearts Series was on hold until Ruth and I had figured out how we were going to do things. Part of this was to wait to publish the print edition of The Stagecoach Bride until we knew more about what we needed to do.
Well about mid-March we finally figured it out–contract, books, and all (more on this later)–and work on the print edition of The Stagecoach Bride continued. Since it’s been a long month of go…go…go…work on the back copy of the cover was delayed, and even halted.
I finally finished it today and I thought I would share the cover art with you. Cool huh!
The files were uploaded last night and the cover this afternoon, so I should have it approved in a few days and the proof copy send. After a look/read through over the next few weekends, I’m hoping to finally have it published and out by the end of April at the earliest and mid-May at the latest.