At this time, my website is undergoing some changes. This isn’t a bad thing though. With all the new things happening, it was in need of an update.
New on the Shelf!
- Working on this BeautyA few months back I started putting together this afghan from hexagon pieces I've been creating over the last few years from scrap yarn. I absolutely love the warmth of crochet and knit blankets. They beat my feather down comforter … Read more
- October 2019 Reading ListIntro Image © Syda Productions | Dreamstime.com Please Note: All pictures of books and links come from their respective author or publisher websites when possible. Otherwise, I have linked them to Amazon. Books I Read in October 2019 Of the … Read more
- Where Did All the Pages GoSome of you might notice, others might have missed it, and there are probably other who don't care, but as of Wednesday evening, most of the pages on this website disappeared. I've started the somewhat slow process this week of … Read more
- Heads Up! It’s an Update!It's been brought to my attention by my daughter that it's been nearly a month since my last blog post and that she believes that another post is in order. She tells me that this is because if I "want … Read more
- In Which I Debate Killing A Few Things + a Show & TellBecause I want to make my handmade shop work for our lifestyle, I've been diving into what it takes to run a successful handmade business while making it flexible enough for our life. Most of what I've learned isn't really … Read more
Come on! You Don’t Want to Miss This!
Life is full of all the little things we love and I wanted a website where I could share my love of reading, handcrafted creation and design, fiction writing and publishing, and graphic design. I look forward to meeting another friend along this journey called life!