At this time, my website is undergoing some changes. This isn’t a bad thing though. With all the new things happening, it was in need of an update.
New in my Shop!
- Where Did All the Pages GoSome of you might notice, others might have missed it, and there are probably other who don't care, but as of Wednesday evening, most of the pages on this website disappeared. I've started the somewhat slow process this week of updating every page on this website because so much has changed and some of the … Read more
- Heads Up! It’s an Update!It's been brought to my attention by my daughter that it's been nearly a month since my last blog post and that she believes that another post is in order. She tells me that this is because if I "want to be any kind of blogger or Youtuber of note, you have to post often". … Read more
- In Which I Debate Killing A Few Things + a Show & TellBecause I want to make my handmade shop work for our lifestyle, I've been diving into what it takes to run a successful handmade business while making it flexible enough for our life. Most of what I've learned isn't really anything new. There are many things that don't change from one business to another, but … Read more
- “I’d Rather Be Writing” 2020 PlannerFor several years now, I've been using the planner system that I created for myself based on the Ryder Carroll's Bullet Journal system. I later adapted that initial system into a series of planners I started selling in 2016. The newest edition is the I'd Rather be Writing 2020 Planner. If you haven't guessed already, … Read more
- Working & HancraftingWith the start of haying season, my productivity has gone way down. At least where handcrafting personal projects is invovled. I still have many projects in various stages of completion that I put on the back burner while I worked on orders and packaging. This month I was able to get the 5 Birthday Bookmarks … Read more
Come on! You Don’t Want to Miss This!
Life is full of all the little things we love and I wanted a website where I could share my love of reading, handcrafted creation and design, fiction writing and publishing, and graphic design. I look forward to meeting another friend along this journey called life!