Most days I can be found in front of my computer weaving tales about strong men and women who plunge head-first into adventure, whose relationships are meant to be, even if they fight it. Occasionally, I pop out of my writing worlds to hang with my kids, read a few books, create some book cover designs, blog, or watch some of my favorite TV shows.
I invite you to pull up a chair and explore the worlds populated by people who live in the distant times and exotic lands, who travel through fantasy landscapes and the dark of space, whose magical quests reveal dark secrets and possibly end with a defeated evil overlord or two, whose sexy heroes and strong heroines often plunge head-first into a forbidden love that threaten all, and whose relationships are meant to be even if they fight it.
Welcome to my Worlds!
- One Book Down, 4 Left to Go! 16 January 2017 5:22 pmWhen I wrote the Welcome to 2017! post I mentioned that I thought that I’d have to extend The Warlord’s Daughter to 100,000 to finish the story. I figured that it would take me another week to do this, but the second I started the new scenes everything went downhill. I ran headlong into a big problem: … Continue reading One Book Down, 4 Left to Go!Stephannie Beman
- The Covers for The Queen’s Rebellion Revealed 5 January 2017 2:14 pmMy girls’ school was canceled for today. Yay! Oh, Hell… Due to my girls being home all day and hubby home by noon, I’m not really expecting to get a lot of writing down later today. So I’m writing as much as I can this morning in the hopes of finishing The Warlord’s Daughter today. … Continue reading The Covers for The Queen’s Rebellion RevealedStephannie Beman
- Welcome to 2017! 2 January 2017 12:03 amI hope your holiday break was as fun and productive as mine. I spent most of my free time working on finishing The Warlord’s Daughter (both productive and fun), putting together puzzles with my girls (possibly not so productive but it was really fun), working on my latest stitching project (more meditative), and spending quality … Continue reading Welcome to 2017!Stephannie Beman
- NEW RELEASE! Two 2017 Planners Designed with Writer’s in Mind 27 October 2016 11:20 amLast year, I released the 2016 Task & Project Planner and now I’m really, really excited to announce the unveiling of the 2017 Task & Project Planner and the 2017 Writer’s Notebook Planner, but only because of a very dear friend of mine really loved last years planner made the request that I create a new … Continue reading NEW RELEASE! Two 2017 Planners Designed with Writer’s in MindStephannie Beman
- Have you seen this Author? 20 October 2016 7:22 pmAuthor Stephannie Beman was last seen typing furiously at her computer May 7, 2012. Since then there has been not a peep or click of computer keys. Has anyone seen this Author Missing in Action?Filed under: NewsStephannie Beman
Sign Up Now!
Come on! You know you want to receive the latest updates on new book releases, upcoming books for Pre-Orders, special offers, the occasional sneak peek and giveaway, and sales information by email. Just click that picture or the link below and head over to the signup form. I’m looking forward to seeing you on the other side.
**I will never spam you, because it’s annoying, or share your information, because that’s just rude. You can unsubscribe at any time, and if you have a problem doing so, let me know.