Hey Sweet Pea, welcome to my corner of the webverse!
Life is full of all the little things we love and I wanted a website where I could share my love of reading, handcrafting, writing, graphic designing, and so much more. It’s still a work in progress, but isn’t that how life is?
New in my Shop!
- In Which I Debate Killing A Few Things + a Show & TellBecause I want to make my handmade shop work for our lifestyle, I've been diving into what it takes to run a successful handmade business while making it flexible enough for our life. Most of what I've learned isn't really anything new. There are many things that don't change from one business to another, but … Read more
- “I’d Rather Be Writing” 2020 PlannerFor several years now, I've been using the planner system that I created for myself based on the Ryder Carroll's Bullet Journal system. I later adapted that initial system into a series of planners I started selling in 2016. The newest edition is the I'd Rather be Writing 2020 Planner. If you haven't guessed already, … Read more
- Working & HancraftingWith the start of haying season, my productivity has gone way down. At least where handcrafting personal projects is invovled. I still have many projects in various stages of completion that I put on the back burner while I worked on orders and packaging. This month I was able to get the 5 Birthday Bookmarks … Read more
- July 2019 Reading List + What I’m Currently ReadingSo much is going on behind the scenes that I almost forgot to post my July books! Please Note: All pictures of books and links come from their respective author or publisher websites when possible. Otherwise, I have linked them to Amazon. Books I Read in July Books I'm Currently Reading I'm still reading the … Read more
- NEW! Vintage Garfield BookmarkAs a lover of books and book related bling, I'm really excited to add some vintage bookmarks to my etsy shop. First up is the Vintage Garfield Bookmark. Garfield was one of my favorite cartoon characters growing up. You can purchase this collectible item for $7.95 (shipping included in the price) from me by commenting … Read more
Subscribe to my Blog!
While my posts may not be frequent, each one is mindfully written to entertain or share information on the projects I’m working on, upcoming & new releases, behind the scenes looks, books I recommend, and more. I’m looking forward to meeting another friend along this journey called life!